GETTING TO UKRAINE
Visas are not required for citizens of the European Union, the United States, Canada, Switzerland and many other countries. This applies only for travel lasting less than 90 days. You may fly into Ukraine through the International Airport at Kharkiv (HRK) or Boryspil International Airport near Kyiv. The main international hubs for these flights are Budapest, Frankfurt, Milan, Munich, Prague, London, Rome, Vienna and Warsaw with several flights a day of Austrian AUA, CSA Czech Airlines, LOT, Lufthansa, Alitalia, Air France, British Airways, KLM and MALEV — Hungarian Airlines; also Ukraine International, which code-shares on these routes with the respective carriers, and another Ukrainian carrier, AeroSvit. Special offers on flights are periodically made available by the carrier.
Flights to Kyiv can be booked from various resources, for example here: http://www.bing.com/
Sigma Ukraine development offices are located in Kharkiv and Odesa. You can get to by bus, train or car from Kyiv in about 6 hours.
At Sigma Ukraine, we always seek to grow and progress, utilizing all the benefits of our Ukrainian locations. The highly respected and influential educational centers of Kharkiv and Odesa make these cities the ideal locations for our software development company.
IS A CITY OF SCIENCE, CULTURE, INTELLECTUALS AND ARTS. AUSTERE AT FIRST BLUSH BUT EXPLODING WITH INSPIRATION, ENERGY AND POTENTIAL. THE CITY THAT NEVER STANDS STILL.
- 1654 — year founded
- Ukraine’s second largest city
- 1,451,037 — population (2013)
- About 30 universities and numerous professional, technical and private educational institutions
- 150,000+ students
- Kharkiv`s Freedom Square (Ploshcha Svobody) is the 6th largest city square in Europe and the 11th largest square in the world
IS THE CITY OF ROMANCE, ART, HUMOR, POEMS, THEATERS AND MUSEUMS. IT IS A VERY SPECIAL PLACE WITH ITS OWN UNIQUE CULTURE AND SPIRIT.
Odesa is well-known for its location and beauty as the Pearl of the Black Sea.
- 1794 — year founded
- 1,015,765 — population (2013)
- over 100 nationalities
- more than 290 sunny days a year
- largest seaport of Ukraine
IS THE CITY OF LEGENDS, THE CITY WITH PROMINENT HISTORY, MODERN AND ANCIENT AT THE SAME TIME. KYIV IS THE CAPITAL OF UKRAINE AND THE CENTER OF COUNTRY`S BLISTERING LIFE.
- Ukraine`s largest city
- 482 A.D. — year founded
- 2,847,200 — population (2013)
- Stands on the picturesque bank of the Dnieper
- The religious center of the country — over 950 churches
- The known symbol of Kyiv is a chestnut tree